Friday, September 11, 2015

Bloom's Taxonomy

Happy Friday! We discussed THIS presentation today regarding Bloom's Taxonomy. Students completed THIS writing activity during class. THIS sheet was given for homework. Enjoy the weekend!

DDT Info Sheet

Birds & Bee Info sheet (first 2 paragraphs)

** For help with the Synthesis question, you could research Urban Sprawl.

For blocks A & B...I know there are questions since I was gone for golf! Hopefully this helps.

Bloom's Taxonomy represents all of the different levels of thinking. As a science teacher, my goal is to get my students thinking in the top three levels. Many questions and projects throughout this year will require higher level thinking. High level thinking requires students to think "outside the box" which is very difficult and not what students are used to.  This assignment is to introduce you to those different levels of questions/thinking. By taking the lyrics to the song, I would like you to answer one question from each level of Bloom's Taxonomy. Some questions are very easy and require you just to read the lyrics. Some questions require you to do some research (see the helpful links above) and form  opinions on the topic.  There's that thinking outside the box again!! :) Feel free to email me if you have questions...I will do my best to get back to you. Just remember it is the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment